To be the leading African institution, in partnership with other stakeholders, in building sustainable capacity for good governance and poverty reduction in Africa.
To build human and institutional capacity for sustainable growth and poverty reduction in Africa.
Core Competency Areas
1. Economic policy analysis and management
2. Financial management and accountability
3. Public administration and management
4. National statistics and statistical systems
5. National parliaments and parliamentary institutions
6. Professionalization of the voices of the private sector and civil society
Modes of Intervention
Technical advice and support
Knowledge-based products and services